Rain BDM blog post
help? click here
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO BLOGS AND SOCIAL MEDIA ALLOWS YOU TO WRITE ONCE, BUT PUBLISH MULTIPLE TIMES.
Law firm blogs – “blawgs” – provide several key marketing advantages. Thoughtful content conveys firm and attorneys brands to a broad audience, targeted keywords prompt Google and other search engines to point visitors your way, and each blog post can gain additional life through social media. Properly leveraged, a blog is a critical tool in any law firm’s marketing toolbox.
That said, managing a comprehensive blogging process can be daunting and demanding for many attorneys, even though they recognize its importance. For these reasons, Rain BDM offers a comprehensive blog curation solution comprised of:
- Identifying and monitoring business, legal, and news portals for items
aligned with your practice and your brand
- Suggesting blog topics based on those news items
- Drafting original content for you, or helping to edit material you write
- Empowering you with complete editorial approval
- Formatting, uploading, and optimizing each post to your blog
- Distributing each post via your firm’s social networks and providing attorneys with prepared updates to copy and paste to their own social media profiles
- Administering an ongoing editorial calendar to manage content creation,
distribution, and timing
We are not ghostwriters – instead, we collaborate with clients to generate custom content tailored to your preferred voice and tone, and serving as your personal writing staff.
And if you haven’t yet established your social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other networks, Rain BDM can also assist with setting up company pages and attorney profiles by writing the text and creating graphics consistent with your website and blog.