Rain BDM blog post
help? click here
Law firms and professional services firms face the same pressures as other business, time and money chief among them. Sometimes, firms opt not to pursue promising marketing opportunities simply because they don’t have enough staff, experience, or hours in the day to manage them.
That’s where we step in. Without having to incur the extra overhead of a full-time marketing director or coordinator, our clients call on us to oversee important projects to ensure they get done and goals are achieved.
Our project management engagements take many forms, ranging from total outsourcing of your firm’s marketing function to designing and implementing a single marketing campaign. No need for you to look for graphic artists, web developers, or other service providers – because we work with a number of strategic partners and business partners, we can leverage our connections consistent with the budget and scope of the project.
Some examples of the projects we manage include:
- Complete marketing department oversight
- Website administration, blog curation, and email marketing programs
- Advertising campaign development and media buying
- Contact list and marketing database management
- Brochure and marketing collateral design
- Ranking, directory, and award nominations
- Public relations press release drafting and distribution
- Interim assignments to bridge the gap between the departure and hiring
of full-time marketing staff
Depending upon the scope and depth of your needs, we can structure engagements as individual projects or as an ongoing monthly services arrangement.